I took this boat on as a project in 2015 and completed the rebuild in a little over 9 months. We use the boat last year and raced it for one season which showed we were a little too light to get the best out of the boat. Avocet is garaged during the winter and is loving cared for she looks like a fine piece of classic furniture!
I have all the boats history and details of the parts purchased in her restoration and fully documented proof of ownership.
- Excellent set of racing sails
- carbon fibre furler with nearly new jib
- excellent condition spinnaker
- second set of reasonable condition cruising sails.
- Refurbished self-bailers and centre board 2017
- Aluminium mast
- Outboard bracket
- Small anchor chain and warp
- Aluminium boom
- Excellent condition road and piggyback launching trailer refurbished in 2016.
- New heavy duty mast up cover 2016
All in very good condition and ready for the season
Steve Gerry 01752 849626
For sale, due to change in plans and we are a little too light to get her to plane! Would make an excellent racing or cruising dinghy. A great boat for Wednesday cruising Club!